shoutout out to all my buddies who have shitty dads or no dads at all this father’s day, you turned out just great regardless, you can’t choose your family and you don’t deserve any negativity from them,and you don’t deserve backlash or guilt-tripping for cutting them out of your life if that’s what you need/ed to do and i love you all
ya u see this is a prime example of harry doing thing and people go nuts and batshit insane but no one was like this when liam stood up for that girl in a bar bye
Part of me wants to be this crazy super fit girl who gets up really early and runs marathons and goes hiking and does yoga and kickboxing but then the other part of me is like NOPE and I go back to blogging until 6 am and eating bananas
I hate how most of the nice and caring people are the ones who are bullied into being depressed and want to self-harm or commit suicide.
- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.
- Period cramps
- Sore tits
- Mood swings
- Picking out outfits for the day
- Styling hair after showering
- Having a hard time running cause of your tits
- Making sure you don’t get pregnant
- Carrying the baby
- Being called a bitch, whore, hoe for no apparent reason
- Make sure you don’t get raped
- Having pedophiles hit on you
- Oh, and fancying the fuck out of someone that doesn’t know you exist on the earth.
I will forever reblog, honestly.
sometimes people who are sad dont always need the “it gets better talk”
sometimes people just want to hear “you are sad, you are trying your best, and it’s okay. you’re okay and you’re alive and that’s a big accomplishment”
because i know for myself unconditional optimism gets really fucking annoying. sometimes i just want to be sad and have it be okay that im sad.
don’t make me feel weirder than i already do in my own skin.
REASONS TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE:
- why the fuck do you need reasons just be nice to people omfg